Also on the Might-Be-Bad list:
- I still haven't finished the dumb hem on my dumb (cute, really) skirt. Its all I have left to do, and then I can actually Wear It. Um, what's holding me back?
- I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and I want to make a change but I don't know what I want to do. Improvising on this is definitely on the might-be-bad list.
- Bangs. I think I want shorter bangs. Enough said.
- Ok, that's it.
- I think I can finish a shawl I've been working on since last summer (link only goes to the shawl page, I'm making the Leaf Lace Shawl, 5th from the top). I started it last summer and worked on it until the number of stitches got soooo big that I got scared, and then I didn't work on it for about 9 or 10 months. I now keep it at my weekend job, and knit when nobody's in the store. Last weekend, I completed another set of rows, and now only have to repeat those 12 rows about 4 or 5 more times before I can start the edging, etc. I could probably do it in the next three weekends, which would be pretty great.I want to finish it before I start the other shawl I'm interested in. Whew.
- My sweet sweet M. is having a big party tonight at work, and I am so so so so proud of him for the amazing job he's done. I hope he knows that, and I hope he's proud of himself, too.
- I'm wearing a super pretty dress in honor of said party, and a For-Sure-Good thing is that I feel sexy and beautiful today. That's definitely a rarity where I come from.
And, I vow to be a better blogger, and to get some freaking pictuers up in this piece. Bor-ing, I know.