Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ahh. Yarn.

Received my KnitPicks order today. Am so freaking excited.

I got 7 skeins of Elegance in Lilac and it is SO soft. SO soft. I am at work now, and all I want to do is wind it around myself. But, I fear that may cause suspicion of me being crazy. I wish to keep my job, and as such I will wait until I get home to wrap myself in the yarn. I will make this, but in a larger version.

I also got 3 skeins of Shimmer in Grape Hyacinth. Also so freaking soft, which is probably obvious given that they are the same blend of alpaca and silk. Yum. Yummy yum yum yum. I will try to make Ene's Scarf from the Scarf Style book, also purchased through KnitPicks, with this yarn.

I am so excited that I just want to go home and start, now. No gym, no work, no 1 PM meeting, NOW!

No comments: