Monday, July 04, 2005

I'm Back And Then I'm Gone

We safely returned from Toronto. It was great. Saying it was great doesn't quite do it justice, but I don't know what else to say right now. It was so incredible to meet Mike's family and be a part of their world for a little while. Seeing someone's history is a great way to really become a part of their life - you learn where habits come from, why he says that word a certain way, why his favoite Aunt is truly his favorite Aunt... it was great.


The CN Tower peeking out

And now Blogger won't let me post any more photos - I had a great one of the shawl making her debut. Oh well. I'll try again later. And I'll figure out how to include a gallery... I have a lot to learn here!

Off to LA tomorrow morning. And when I say morning, I mean our flight is at 6:45 AM. Um, that's really early.

No comments: