- Michael Cunningham. He has a new novel out that is getting great reviews, Specimen Days.
- Mary Gordon. I read Spending and it blew me away. I would like to read more.
- Some books my therapist recommends, which I can never remember. May this item serve to remind me about asking her again.
- Sue Monk Kidd's new book.
- My regular interest in memoirs of anorexia and mental illness.
- The last of the Joyce Carol Oates novels I haven't read yet.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
So I Don't Forget
I make a lot of lists. Many of them I lose and then wonder where they are, so that I can refer to the oh-so-important material they contain. Many of these lists are books I'd like to read. I figure, why not sport them here, as well? At least there'll be a record of them!
Posted by Megann at 11:46 AM