Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Secrets

Has anyone seen this site? I check it about once a week, and its just fascinating.

Note: I was going to write that I don't know if there are things that I could only say to strangers and not to the people closest to me. But then I remembered that I am writing on this blog and only my M. knows...

I left my glasses at home today. So, I'm basically useless at work, and the more I try, the bigger my headache will be. Perhaps I'll try to patch my left eye. Hmm, maybe not. Its still a conservative office, non-profit or not. I guess I'll just have to do nothing today. And that would be different because...

I still haven't heard from The Big Fucking Suck My Cock H. I expect to not hear until after June 15th, even though they swear up and down that TODAY is the day that everyone will know by. Yeah, right. I WILL NOT be holding my breath for that. If they tell me by June 15th, and if they accept my application (and by extension, me), I will only really have to work at this place for another 6 weeks or so beyond that point. That makes me happy. And if they don't accept me, then I have a lot of thinking to do. I can't believe I am still so obsessed with this that its all I talk about. Perhaps I should rename this blog from Scrambled Eggs (Eggs is an old nick-name, by the way) to "Hunter University Has The Shittiest Application Processs I Have Ever Encountered And I Despise It Dearly." And, may I remind you, all of this agony is to get an MSW. Um, that's a Masters in Social Work. Perhaps the most poorly paid professional profession. I will likely make more money in my lifetime if I trained to be a bus driver. No offense meant to any bus drivers, but the skill levels are vastly different and the respect level is mostly the same. What am I thinking? I should call The Big Fucking H Assholes and tell them to shove it, and then call the MTA and beg for mercy. Eh?

Ok. Now that's out of the way. And perhaps out of my system for at least the next 30 minutes or so. Until I start obsessing about going to the dentist today at 5:00 for a filling. Ick.

No comments: