Tuesday, September 27, 2005

New Patterns

Its not like I have a list a mile long of things I want to make or anything...

Burda released their Fall/Winter patterns recently and these caught my attention. I am 99.9% sure that I'll be purchasing them before the week is out.

The skirt, which looks kinda skanky on the model but won't be on me:



The dress, which is so freaking cute as a tunic or as a dress:



I recently separated the top and bottom pieces of the dress I'm currently making and I hope to have that near completion this weekkend. Of course, it is now no longer the season for such a dress but I hope I can push it another week or so. I can always wear it next year, I guess.

I'm on the third skein of the blankie-shawl, which I hope to finish soon. I may take a break from it to work on Mike's sister's baby blanket, as I decided I would like to give that to her over the holiday season instead of mailing it when she gives birth to the little nugget.

And there's so much else I want to make! I need more time...

No comments: