The weekend highlights for now, just in case I never work up that energy:
- Mike made a yummy carrot cake. He also took me for a delicious birthday dinner. Ah, Peruvian food. How do I love thee?
- I arm wrestled, with pictures to prove it. But I did not win.
- I fell out of a plastic chair and bruised my elbow. I'll live.
- My nephew refused to sing me the birthday song, but he did repeat over and over, "Happy Birthday Muggie".
- We saw a guy get attacked on the subway, including cops with guns drawn and all the accompanying drama.
Happy Birthday to me.